Members of the Fairhurst Building and Facilities teams took part in a team building Stand Up Paddle Boarding (SUP) water-sports exercise at Glossop Sailing Club on Woodhead Reservoir in the Peak District. Under the instruction of Phil Dunn an experienced surfer, wind surfer and ASI approved SUP instructor, Fairhurst spent two hours learning about water safety, and the beginners techniques to get them started. It was the first time that they had tried paddle-boarding and within 20 minutes of getting on the water every member was able to stand and paddle in very difficult weather conditions. Jonathan Hyde, Head of Building said it was “a great activity to enhance collaborative working and team camaraderie. Getting wet was great fun and part of the learning experience”.
- What to look out for on Lease Renewals
- Fairhurst Undertake Overhaul of National Tyres and Autocare Centres
- What is a Structural Engineer and Do I Really Need One?
- RICS, what is it and why should I look for a RICS surveyor for my property?
- Heard any of these property survey myths? Here is the truth behind them